Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cost

Sometime I worry about our budget... is it possible to buy a $200 arcade machine that suit our needs? If we buy a broken one that need to buy controllers or coin box, it's gonna cost us more. A joy stick is for $40 already, one button is $6. A total cost of 2 controllers are around $120. It's really hard to find one that's under our budget. Every time I think about this, I feel kinda frustrated. But, we're gonna see the arcade store tomorrow... Hope I can bring some good news.

And I'm so glad that every one seems happy about the donation idea. I hope we can make things done. I believe we're able to finish this project without problem. I have fate in us. Every time when I think about how meaningful this project could be, I feel like I can not fail. Agree, guys? ^^

Lets pray to our god for this.. ^^

No comments: