Thursday, October 23, 2008

Visiting Arcade Store today

Today, Milton, Mohak and myself went to an arcade store already. We were planning to visit another one, but too bad that I leaded them to the wrong address and our time was limited. So we decide just to contact them by phone or e-mail.

We were successfully had a deal with an arcade box for $200 that has nothing works and not suit our plan. Since we need it in Seneca. They said they may able to do free delivery or maybe just charge us for small amount of money.

But anyway, if we buy a box for 200 and we have to buy other parts, it's gonna be a $400 arcade box. I already had a better deal. Currently I have an offer for a working arcade machine with Mortal Combat loaded for $300, self pick-up. For the total price, the mortal combat sounds like a better deal to us.

I'm gonna do more bargaining with the guy who sell mortal combat. Maybe tell him about the donation idea. Hope he'll reduce the price to $200. Or, tell him that he can sell the board in the arcade box, so he won't lost any money.

I hope I can complete this deal within our budget. Right now, to us, this project is not just to pass the course any more, it's about helping people.

I know we can do it. Right, guys? ^^

No comments: