Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Member Duty

Hi, every one.

There are few things I need to update you guys.

First, I've made a table for every one's duty in the project. Please fill in your name if you have not got a duty yet. Just to let you know that on "Hardware Installation and Config", we may need 2 people to work on it. Please let me know if you have any concern.

Arcade Project - Member Duty

Second, the fund for the arcade machine has been approved from Professor Murray Saul. And he will talk to Evan soon. We will pick up the machine in a week or two. Please let me know if you can help.

Third, we may have game license problem, since collecting coins may not a idea of "free and non-commercial". But I'm working on it, I'll try to ask around about the law stuffs....

Anyway, happy Indian new year!!! ^^

No comments: